Orion Series B Set 32/50/80 - REFURBISHED
Orion Series lenses combine the aesthetic of vintage anamorphic lenses with modern convenience, adaptability, and dependability.
Refurbished lenses have been inspected by our in-house lens technicians and include the same standard warranty as a new Atlas lens.
All refurbished items may have minor cosmetic imperfections that do not affect the overall image quality (such as small scrapes, scuffing, or light scratches).
Vintage anamorphic characteristics
- Waterfall bokeh
- Streak flare
- Disproportionate perspective magnification (Telephoto lens with wide-angle field)
- Pleasant spherical aberration glow when wide open
- Pleasing barrel distortion
- Crisp flat-field performance when stopped down to a T2.8 or deeper
- Fast T2 aperture
- Modern, mechanically dependable design (standardized across all 6 focal lengths)
- Unified focus and iris position (reduces need for adjustment when switching to different focal lengths)
- Standardized 114mm outer diameter for native use with a variety of matteboxes and filters